Rwanda’s Amavubi team takes on Gabon’s Les Pantheres in a FIFA international friendly match due on Saturday, Septemebr 12, 2015 at Amahoro stadium.
The friendly match against Gabon, hosts of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations finals is part of preparations of Amavubi CHAN team ahead of Africa Nations Championship (CHAN) which will be held in Rwanda from January 16 to February 7, 2016.
The tickets will be distributed on Friday early in the morning at all selling points and fans will start purchasing them from Friday, September 11, 2015 at 11:00am at VVIP : 10,000 Rwf, VIP : 5000 Rwf, Yellow Seats : 2000 Rwf, Rest : 1000 Rwf.
In total, there are 15 ticket selling points.
FERWAFA urges the football fraternity to buy the tickets early and from the designated selling points as seen below.
TICKET SELLING POINTS
1. Kobil Station/Rubangura
3. Alimentation Top 40 Nyamirambo
4. Papeterie/Opposite Station Merez in Gikondo
5. Volcano Agency in Nyabugogo
6. Maison Tresor Nyamirambo
7. Cyber Café Yussuf Biryogo
8. Le Printemps Hotel/Kimironko
9. Smartnet Shop/Kwa Mushimire
10. Bar Weke Weke/opposite Amahoro Stadium
11. DSTV Shop/After Gasabo District headquarters in Kacyiru
12. Umurimo Shop/Giporoso
13. Station Hashi/Kinamba
14. Zam Zam Service/Sonatube
15. Amahoro Stadium Entrance